– I have been following all your trades over the last 7 months backtesting in an options platform at an assumed maximum risk level per trade.
– First – can I congratulate you on an excellent profit performance. I am very surprised Steve doesn’t publish your financial performance on the IWO site – it kills a lot of other sites that I have checked out!
– Secondly – a question on Delta hedges such as the ones used on this trade as well as the SPX 06JAN17 Iron Condor placed on 15Nov16:
– Could you help me with some clear guidelines on the rules that you use to determine the size and strike level of the hedges that you use?
– I have been a bit confused as you often mention the size of the hedge – but not the size of the initial trade. I have gone through the Iron Condor Intensive course – but I am still not clear.
– A bit of stress testing points to the fact that the size of the hedge is key in determining whether the whole trade ends up in a profit or loss. Based on size it can be substantial either way.
– Please keep up the good work – I have gained a lot by following you closely.
– Many thanks